Be protagonists for a day of a modern fairy tale!
“Roman Holiday” by William Wyler, with the unforgettable Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck as protagonists, is now an icon of the Roman tourism … the free and independent one.
The tour will follow the main “locations” of the film and with the support of a photographic book from the film scene will ride you on the exact place where the memorable scenes were shot.
Your expert guide will pick you up at your hotel in Rome for your private Vespa tour of Rome. After a full safety briefing, you can join riding at the main beauties of Rome as well as main locations of the “Roman Holiday” movie scenes passing by Piazza di Spagna. Bocca della Verita and much more
At any stop the driver with show to you the frame of the original photo scenes from the movie. This way you can better compare the contrasting scenario exactly from where it camera was placed during the shooting
Do not miss to make your capture on our vintage Vespa as a memory of this special experience
In following the itinerary by detail:
- VIA MARGUTTA (House of journalist)
- FONTANA DI TREVI (Hair cutting)
- TRINITA’ DEI MONTI
- LA SCALINATA DI PIAZZA DI SPAGNA (The meeting enjoying the ice cream cone)
- PANTHEON (At the bar with photographer friend of journalist)
- COLOSSEO (Fleeing in Vespa)
- PIAZZA VENEZIA (Fleeing in Vespa)
- LA BOCCA DELLA VERITÀ (A shameful secret)